I believe this. Tit for Tat. And until Serie 3 begins, I will still believe not only Molly but Irene helped him. After all, she’s the expert on dying, but not really :P
Even though she later implies… or actually flat out tells John he’s gay, here she’s basically saying John’s straight, he’s getting excited over my lady parts, yet you, Sherlock… remain oblivious…
Sherlock and a Scandal in Belgravia
Watched it twice. Here are my thoughts… for whomever might be interested.
- Moriarty’s ringtone. EPIC. I think some people felt insulted by it. I think it was brilliant. Specially Sherlock’s and John’s faces; like, wtf?
- Mortiarty is quite the diva.
- I love how Irene saved Sherlock’s life at the beginning of the episode and Sherlock saved her life at the end.
- Sherlock’s jealousy over John’s blog’s popularity.
- "Where do you think our clients come from?"
- "I’ve got a website."
- "In which you enumerate 240 types of tobacco. Nobody’s reading your website."
- *Sherlock divas out*
- The paparazzi are after the boys… THE HATS, OMG! THE MUSIC!!! I MISSED THIS SHOW!
- Uuuh, Irene *is excited*
- Am I the only who appreciates Mrs Hudson’s clothes?? Simply amazing.
- Sherlock on a sheet. god…
- SHUT UP!
- Heart what? lol.
- omg, Sherlock’s butt naked in the Buckingham Palace. LOL, the boys are laughing over the fact that he’s butt naked in the Buckingham Palace.
- "Here to see the Queen?"
- Mycroft walks in.
- "Apparently, yes"
- I love John’s face whenever Sherlock’s like "it’s obvious what happened" and he’s like: what?? Don’t worry, John, we’re right there with you.
- I know nothing of the British royalty; only that Prince William just got married, Prince Harry is a total ginger hottie, the Queen will live forever and Prince Charles has big ears. So, does anybody know who were they talking about??
- ROFL, I just peed my pants, I PEED MY PANTS!! Is it wrong to do a frame by frame of this scene to see how much butt can I see?? oh, this show cracks me… pun intended.
- I love the Holmes brothers!!! Like children, they are.
- Damn it, he put his clothes on.
- The woman.
- Sherlock’s a virgin. I always kinda figured he’d done it at some point, just to see what the fuss was about.
- John’s face when Mycroft mentiones it’s a young female who’s been in contact with The Woman.
- John kicking Sherlock’s butt.
- "You may want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people."
- "You were a doctor."
- "I had bad days!"
- OMG… Sherlock playing a frigtened priest. Stop embarresing yourself!! She already knows! Benedict is so good.
- I already love Irene.
- Sherlock can’t read her, so he reads John just to make sure he’s not suffering post-traumatic stress from all the naked.
- John’s little laugh. Could you put something on, please?
- I don’t think John’s knows where to look.
- No, I think he knows exactly where. *John tries really hard to look at her eyes* Not sure about you. And then people say John’s gay…
- "Well, I know what he likes." I see this is her catch phrase.
- lol, Sherlock babbling.
- I love how the scene of Sherlock retelling the crime scene was filmed.
- The constant power struggle between these two is amazing.
- OMG, what a fabulous scene. I love slow motion scenes. These three as such BAMF!
- That’s the knighthood in the bag. LOL
- OMG, Irene is BITCHSLAPPING Sherlock.
- Sherlock on drugs is extremely funny.
- The dream sequence. Amazing. I’m thinking this conversation happened while she left the coat. Or is he dreaming about her? Sherlock’s version of a wet dream?
- Sherlock’s waking up. LMAO! Lestrade filmed you on his phone.
- The woman woman.
- The ringtone! It’s a bit rude that noise, isn’t it?
- LOL, Sherlock getting all protective over Mrs Hudson. He’s the only one who can tell her to SHUT UP! John’s face: watch it, bitch.
- John always gets this tone of voice when he’s trying to dig info out of Sherlock. I’ll leave you to your deductions. Oh, John’s got deductions and he’s enjoying them.
- It’s Christmas! I would’ve thought Sherlock wasn’t the type to spend the holidays in company. Sort of like the Doctor before he turned into Ten.
- JOHN’S JUMPER!
- Nooo, Sarah!! I really liked Sarah. Well, Sherlock keeps better track of John’s dates than John himself… I see where the fandom gets all these ideas…
- Oh, dear Lord. What’s Molly doing there? I really like her, but… what is she wearing?? A bow in her head, big earrings, the dress… the whole outfit was just a bit too much…
- LESTRADE!!! Watch your mouth…
- I now ship Lestrade/Molly.
- "You’ve got a photograph of me wearing that hat?!"
- "People love the hat."
- "No they don’t. What people?"
- Sherlock, you’re so horrible. Poor Molly.
- IRENE! Omg… Irene’s dead. First thought: there’s still half episode to go! how can she be dead!
- Aw, a Holmes brothers moment. I loved this. "Do you ever wonder if there’s something wrong with us?" I always thought Mycroft was different to Sherlock that way; dont know, for instance my headcanon told me he was married, which he isn’t, apparently, according to the Gatiss himself via Twitter. So he’s just as detached from the world as Sherlock. Yet, he cares deeply for his little brother, calling John and warning him.
- JOHN SAID SHIT!
- What exactly were they searching in Sherlock’s room, and what exactly is a danger night like?? Interesting.
- John and Sherlock are gay according to John’s, now, ex-girlfriend.
- I want to hug Sherlock.
- Sherlock’s composing sad music… how virgin of him.
- Has he ever had any kind of… girlfriend, boyfriend, a relationship ever? Well, I would’ve thought your friendship to him counted of something but the dick will soon say, very derogatorily, that he doesn’t have any friends. So, fuck the dick. ;P
- Stop flirting, John!!! You broke up with your last girlfriend only a week ago!!
- IRENE IS ALIVE!… and gay, apparently.
- John’s pissed off. His friend’s heartbroken over her, and she’s ALIVE! the bitch…
- "We’re not a couple."
- "Yes, you are."
- "Who the hell knows about Sherlock Holmes, but for the record, if anyone out there still cares, I’m not actually gay." John’s talking to the fandom. Fandom, are you listening??
- LESTRADE! How many times did he fall out the window?
- Irene’s like: omg, omg, omg, he txt me, omg! but at the same time she’s probably thinking he finally bit the bait.
- Irene’s sleeping on his bed. Oh, man…
- Sherlock’s face during John’s plan…
- The flirting…
- Hamish!! lol, John’s his close from singing SHERLOCK AND IRENE SITTING IN A TREE!! Yet, I feel he’d be the first to ship these two.
- "I would have you right here in this desk until you beg for mercy twice."
- For a moment, I though Sherlock was gonna say “John, please, can you leave the room??”
- Although John’s already like: should I— no, well, do you want me to— I mean, the sexual tension’s like— ok, I’ll check that and pretend I’m not listening to your conversation.
- Oh, Irene, you bitch!!!
- It’s good to know Moriarty is obsessed with both Holmes brothers.
- "Why would I want to have dinner if i wasn’t hungry"… you silly virgin!
- Oh, Mycroft… so disappointed on you…
- Sherlock got heartbroken for the third time in this episode! "Not you Jr, you’re done." DAMN IT!
- MORIARTY! And Sherlock’s like: “You bitch, you’re with that dick? Oh, I’m gonna ruin you, now! Not really, but oh, well, my mind goes to silly places.
- The Ice man and the Virgin. Ok, we get it, Sherlock’s a virgin.
- "I said no." He’s back.
- "Because I took your pulse." So sexy of you, Sherlock.
- I AM SHERLOCKED. Yes, Irene, welcome to the club, we’ve all been sherlocked.
- When she says "Are you expecting me to beg?", I really was hopping he would say "Yes, twice."
- But there’s still ten minutes to go!
- MYCROFT! He loves his brother.
- Sherlock the Pirate.
- Sherlock saved Irene and fooled everyone. I hope she at least popped his cherry.
- The woman. THE woman.
SHERLOCK!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! FANGIRLING!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!
IT WAS SO GOOD!! And this is a bit long, but…
Irene, you are PERFECT for Sherlock!
"Are you getting any pants?"
"I could cut myself slapping that face. Would you like me to try?"
John enters the room. “Right, this should do it.” He sees Irene naked. “I missed something, haven’t I?”